- Dramatic seven storey atrium with limestone flooring accessed from Morrison Street and Conference Square.
- Glazed revolving entrance doors to both receptions.
- Six 13 person passenger lifts, including two scenic lifts, and a goods lift.
- Feature lighting to entrances and atrium.
- Terrace on level 6.
WC & SHOWER FACILITIES
- Contemporary male, female and accessible toilets on all levels.
- Shower facilities and changing on all main office levels.
- Shower, changing facilities and drying room adjacent to cycle storage area in the basement.
- 24 hour staffed security systems and controlled building access. Card access and extensive CCTV coverage with provision for gated access controls.
- 20 car parking spaces, 2 motorcycle spaces, 72 cycle spaces and 8 electric car charging points.
- Service bay and goods lift.
Cooling, Heating & Lighting
- VRF fully air-conditioned.
- Intelligent lighting in the spirit of LG7.
- Ceiling height: 2.9m on levels 2-5 and 2.7m on levels 1, 6 and 7.
- Raised floor depth 150mm overall.
- Floorplate depth 15m - 21.5m.
- Substantial floor loading capabilities – 4 + 1 kn/m² plus 5% at 7.5 kn/m².
- ’Excellent’ BREEAM rating.
- EPC rating of B+.
- Low carbon energy technology.
- Low water use systems.
- Energy efficient lifts.
- Green sedum roof system.
- All glazing is low E glass.
Power & Telecommunications
- Maximum installed HV capacity of 3.2MVA feeding the office building.
- Space to install tenant plant.
- The building has been designed to be occupied on a floor by floor or part floor basis.
- The floorplates are designed around the central atrium to maximise operational efficiencies and are highly flexible.